Jordbruksverkets startsida

Degree in Veterinary Medicine from a university in a third country outside of EU/EEA and Switzerland

Supplementary education (TU-VET)

Additional higher education and experience in clinical veterinary medicine

Rejection of your application

How to apply for a veterinary license

You apply through our Application form

Certificates for Swedish language

Exemptions from Swedish language

Special permit