Jordbruksverkets startsida

Trade in plants in Sweden and the EU

You need a plant passport for moving certain plants within the EU

Additional rules that affect trade and movement of plants and plant products

You can apply for a permit to bring plant pests for scientific work 

Rules on endangered species

Other rules for the trade in plants and seed