Statens Jordbruksverk
Sveriges officiella statistik - Statistiska meddelanden
Trädgårdsundersökningen 2012

JO 28 SM 1301

 

pil.gifFörsta sidan - I korta drag pil.gifStatistiken med kommentarer
pil.gifTabeller pil.gifFakta om statistiken
pil.gifKontaktpersoner, mer information pil.gifIn English

In English

Summary
List of tables
List of terms

Summary

If you would like to download the publication in PDF format, then please click on the link “Första sidan – I korta drag” above, then click on the link “Hela publikationen (PDF)”.

The total production value of the Swedish horticultural output amounted to 4.8 billion SEK in 2012 – an increase by 31 % compared with the average value for the preceding 5 years, and by 62 % since 2001. Open ground cultivation contributed 59 % of the total production value, while greenhouse cultivation provided the remaining 41 %. These proportions represent a distinct change since 2001, when the ratio was nearly reversed, with a field cultivation production value share of 46 %.

The production value of edible crops ­– vegetables, fruit and berries – amounted to 2.9 billion SEK in 2012, representing 61 % of the total – an increase by 7 percentage points since 2001.

The largest specific field crops, from a production value perspective, were strawberries, deciduous trees and carrots, of which the two former reached a value of 480 million SEK each, while the latter possessed a value of 450 million SEK. Tulips, aromatic plants and cucumber were the largest greenhouse-grown crops, holding values of 301, 300 and 289 million SEK respectively.

List of tables

 

Explanation of symbols

1a. Production value development 2001–2006

1b. Production value development 2007–2012

2a. Production, output price & value, field-grown vegetables 2011–2012

2b. Production, output price & value, field-grown fruit 2011–2012

2c. Production, output price & value, field-grown berries 2011–2012

2d. Production, output price & value, field-grown nursery plants 2011–2012

2d. Production, output price & value, greenhouse-grown vegetables and berries 2011–2012

3b. Production, output price & value, greenhouse-grown cut flowers 2011–2012

3c. Production, output price & value, greenhouse-grown cut bulbous flowers 2011–2012

3d. Production, output price & value, greenhouse-grown potted bulbous flowers 2011–2012

3e. Production, output price & value, greenhouse-grown potted plants 2011–2012

3f. Production, output price & value, greenhouse-grown bedding plants 2011–2012

3g. Production, output price & value, greenhouse-grown cuttings & small plants 2011–2012

 

List of terms

Andel

Share

Annan sallat

Miscellaneous lettuce

Areal

Area

Barrväxter

Coniferous plants

Blomkål

Cauliflowers

Bär

Berries

Bärbuskar

Berry-bushes

Cyklamen

Cyclamen

Friland

Open ground / field

Frukt

Fruit

Fruktträd

Fruit trees

Företag

Holding

Gröna växter

Green plants

Gurka

Cucumber

Hallon

Raspberry

Hektar (ha)

Hectare

Hela riket

Whole country

Hyacinter

Hyacinth

Häck- och landskapsväxter

Hedge- and landscape plants

Isbergssallat

Iceberg lettuce

Jordgubbar

Strawberries

Jordgubbsplantor

Strawberry plants

Julstjärna

Piontsettia

Klängväxter

Climbers

Kruksallat

Potted lettuce

Krukväxter

Potted plants

Kryddväxter

Aromatic plants

Krysantemum

Chrysanthemum

Kålrötter

Swede

Köksväxter

Vegetables

Körsbär

Cherries

Lökblommor

Bulbous flowers

Lövfällande träd

Deciduous trees

Majs

Maize

Matlök

Onions

Medelfel

Standard error

Morötter

Carrots

Narcisser

Narcissus

Pelargon

Geranium

Pensé

Viola

Perenner

Perennials

Plantskoleväxter

Nursery plants

Plommon

Plums

Praktpetunia

Petunia

Prydnadsbuskar

Ornamental bush

Purjolök

Leeks

Päron

Pears

Rosor

Roses

Rödbetor

Beetroots

Salladskål

Brassica pekinensis

Skörd

Yield

Småplantor

Small plants

Snittblommor

Cut flowers

Styck (st)

Pieces

Sticklingar

Cuttings

Storleksgrupp

Size group

Summa

Total

Svarta vinbär

Blackcurrants

Tomater

Tomatoes

Ton

Metric ton

Totalt

Total

Tulpaner

Tulips

Utplanteringsväxter

Bedding plants

Vitkål

Cabbage

Växthus

Greenhouse

Växthusodling

Greenhouse cultivation

Växthusyta

Greenhouse area

Växtslag

Plant type

Äpple

Apples

Övrigt

Other