Statens Jordbruksverk
Sveriges officiella statistik - Statistiska meddelanden
Trädgårdsundersökningen 2013

JO 28 SM 1401, korrigerad version 2014-08-27

 

pil.gifFörsta sidan - I korta drag pil.gifStatistiken med kommentarer
pil.gifTabeller pil.gifFakta om statistiken
pil.gifKontaktpersoner, mer information pil.gifIn English

In English

Summary
List of tables
List of terms

Summary

If you would like to download the publication in PDF format, then please click on the link “Första sidan – I korta drag” above, then click on the link “Hela publikationen (PDF)”.

The total production value of the Swedish horticultural output amounted to just over 4.7 billion SEK in 2013. The value decreased by 2 % compared with the year before, but increased by 19 % compared with the average of the period 2008–2012.

Open ground cultivation contributed 60 % of the total production value in 2013, while greenhouse production contributed the remaining 40 %. Looking at crop types instead, the edible crop production contributed 63 % of the total value, while ornamental plants contributed 37 %.

The largest specific open ground crops from a value point of view were deciduous trees, strawberries and carrots, each with a value of about 450 million SEK. Among the greenhouse crops aromatic plants and cut tulips were the largest crops value-wise, with values of 330 and 280 million SEK respectively.

List of tables

 

Explanation of symbols

1a. Production value development 2002–2007

1b. Production value development 2008–2013

2a. Production, output price & value, field-grown vegetables 2012–2013

2b. Production, output price & value, field-grown fruit 2012–2013

2c. Production, output price & value, field-grown berries 2012–2013

2d. Production, output price & value, field-grown nursery plants 2012–2013

3a. Production, output price & value, greenhouse-grown vegetables and berries 2012–2013

3b. Production, output price & value, greenhouse-grown cut flowers 2012–2013

3c. Production, output price & value, greenhouse-grown cut bulbous flowers 2012–2013

3d. Production, output price & value, greenhouse-grown potted bulbous flowers 2012–2013

3e. Production, output price & value, greenhouse-grown potted plants 2012–2013

3f. Production, output price & value, greenhouse-grown bedding plants 2012–2013

3g. Production, output price & value, greenhouse-grown cuttings & small plants 2012–2013

 

 

List of terms

Andel

Share

Annan sallat

Misc. lettuce

Areal

Area

Barrväxter

Coniferous plants

Blomkål

Cauliflowers

Bär

Berries

Bärbuskar

Berry-bushes

Cyklamen

Cyclamen

Friland

Open ground / field

Frukt

Fruit

Fruktträd

Fruit trees

Företag

Holding

Gröna växter

Green plants

Gurka

Cucumber

Hallon

Raspberry

Hektar (ha)

Hectare

Hela riket

Whole country

Hyacinter

Hyacinth

Häck- och landskapsväxter

Hedge- and landscape plants

Isbergssallat

Iceberg lettuce

Jordgubbar

Strawberries

Jordgubbsplantor

Strawberry plants

Julstjärna

Piontsettia

Klängväxter

Climbers

Kruksallat

Potted lettuce

Krukväxter

Potted plants

Kryddväxter

Aromatic plants

Krysantemum

Chrysanthemum

Kålrötter

Swede

Köksväxter

Vegetables

Körsbär

Cherries

Lökblommor

Bulbous flowers

Lövfällande träd

Deciduous trees

Majs

Maize

Matlök

Onions

Medelfel

Standard error

Morötter

Carrots

Narcisser

Narcissus

Pelargon

Geranium

Pensé

Viola

Perenner

Perennials

Plantskoleväxter

Nursery plants

Plommon

Plums

Praktpetunia

Petunia

Prydnadsbuskar

Ornamental bush

Purjolök

Leeks

Päron

Pears

Rosor

Roses

Rödbetor

Beetroots

Salladskål

Brassica pekinensis

Skörd

Yield

Småplantor

Small plants

Snittblommor

Cut flowers

Styck (st)

Pieces

Sticklingar

Cuttings

Storleksgrupp

Size group

Summa

Total

Svarta vinbär

Blackcurrants

Tomater

Tomatoes

Ton

Metric ton

Totalt

Total

Tulpaner

Tulips

Utplanteringsväxter

Bedding plants

Vitkål

Cabbage

Växthus

Greenhouse

Växthusodling

Greenhouse cultivation

Växthusyta

Greenhouse area

Växtslag

Plant type

Äpple

Apples

Övrigt

Other