Statens Jordbruksverk
Sveriges officiella statistik - Statistiska meddelanden
Trädgårdsundersökningen 2017

JO 28 SM 1801

 

pil.gifFörsta sidan - I korta drag pil.gifStatistiken med kommentarer
pil.gifTabeller pil.gifFakta om statistiken
pil.gifKontaktpersoner, mer information pil.gifIn English

In English

Summary
List of tables
List of terms

Summary

If you would like to download the publication in PDF format, then please click on the link “Första sidan – I korta drag” above, then click on the link “Hela publikationen (PDF)”.

The total production value of the Swedish horticultural output amounted to 5.3 billion SEK in 2017, an increase by 10 percent compared with 2016 and by 11 percent compared with the 5-year average for 2012–2016.

Open ground cultivation contributed 59 percent of the total production value in 2017, while greenhouse production contributed the remaining 41 percent. Similarly, edible crops and ornamental plants contributed 60 and 40 percent of the total value respectively.

Within the open ground production, the production value of vegetables increased by 10 percent between 2016 and 2017, while the value of berries increased by 13 percent. The value of fruit and nursery plants increased by 15 and 4 percent respectively during the same period.

Among the greenhouse-grown crops, the production value of edible plants increased by 9 percent between 2016 and 2017, while the value of ornamental plants increased by 13 percent.

From a production value perspective, the largest open ground crops were carrots, strawberries and deciduous trees, while the largest greenhouse crops were cucumber, tulips and aromatic plants.

List of tables

 

Explanation of symbols

1a. Production value development 2006–2011

1b. Production value development 2012–2017

2a. Production, output price & value, field-grown vegetables 2016–2017

2b. Production, output price & value, field-grown fruit 2016–2017

2c. Production, output price & value, field-grown berries 2016–2017

2d. Production, output price & value, field-grown nursery plants 2016–2017

3a. Production, output price & value, greenhouse-grown vegetables and berries 2016–2017

3b. Production, output price & value, greenhouse-grown cut flowers 2016–2017

3c. Production, output price & value, greenhouse-grown potted bulbous plants 2016–2017

3d. Production, output price & value, greenhouse-grown potted plants and bedding plants 2016–2017

 

 

List of terms

Andel

Share

Annan sallat

Miscellaneous lettuce

Areal

Area

Barrväxter

Coniferous plants

Blomkål

Cauliflowers

Bär

Berries

Bärbuskar

Berry-bushes

Cyklamen

Cyclamen

Friland

Open ground / field

Frukt

Fruit

Fruktträd

Fruit trees

Företag

Holding

Gröna växter

Green plants

Gurka

Cucumber

Hallon

Raspberry

Hektar (ha)

Hectare

Hela riket

Whole country

Hyacinter

Hyacinth

Häck- och landskapsväxter

Hedge- and landscape plants

Isbergssallat

Iceberg lettuce

Jordgubbar

Strawberries

Jordgubbsplantor

Strawberry plants

Julstjärna

Poinsettia

Klängväxter

Climbers

Kruksallat

Potted lettuce

Krukväxter

Potted plants

Kryddväxter

Aromatic plants

Krysantemum

Chrysanthemum

Kålrötter

Swedes

Köksväxter

Vegetables

Körsbär

Cherries

Lökblommor

Bulbous flowers

Lövfällande träd

Deciduous trees

Majs

Maize

Matlök

Onions

Medelfel

Standard error

Morötter

Carrots

Narcisser

Narcissus

Pelargon

Geranium

Pensé

Viola

Perenner

Perennials

Plantskoleväxter

Nursery plants

Plommon

Plum

Praktpetunia

Petunia

Prydnadsbuskar

Ornamental bush

Purjolök

Leeks

Päron

Pears

Rosor

Roses

Rödbetor

Beetroots

Salladskål

Brassica pekinensis

Skörd

Yield

Småplantor

Small plants

Snittblommor

Cut flowers

Styck (st)

Pieces

Sticklingar

Cuttings

Storleksgrupp

Size group

Summa

Total

Svarta vinbär

Blackcurrants

Tomat

Tomato

Ton

Metric ton

Totalt

Total

Tulpaner

Tulips

Utplanteringsväxter

Bedding plants

Vitkål

Cabbage

Växthus

Greenhouse

Växthusodling

Greenhouse cultivation

Växthusyta

Greenhouse area

Växtslag

Plant type

Äpple

Apple

Övrigt

Other