Statens Jordbruksverk
Sveriges officiella statistik - Statistiska meddelanden
Trädgårdsundersökningen 2018

JO 28 SM 1901

 

pil.gifFörsta sidan - I korta drag pil.gifStatistiken med kommentarer
pil.gifTabeller pil.gifFakta om statistiken
pil.gifKontaktpersoner, mer information pil.gifIn English

In English

Summary
List of tables
List of terms

Summary

If you would like to download the publication in PDF format, then please click on the link “Första sidan – I korta drag” above, then click on the link “Hela publikationen (PDF)”.

The total production value of the Swedish horticultural output amounted to 5.8 billion SEK in the year 2018, an increase by 9 percent compared with 2017 and by 18 percent compared with the 5-year average for 2013–2017.

Open ground cultivation contributed 60 percent of the total production value in 2018, while greenhouse production contributed the remaining 40 percent. Similarly, edible crops and ornamental plants contributed 62 and 38 percent of the total value respectively.

Within the open ground production, the production value of vegetables increased by 11 percent between 2017 and 2018. In the same period, the value of fruit increased by 61 percent, an effect of increased production and average price for apples. The value of nursery plants increased by 12 percent while the value of berries decreased by 6 percent.

Among the greenhouse-grown crops, the production value of edible plants increased by 11 percent between 2017 and 2018, while the value of ornamental plants remained more or less the same.

From a production value perspective, the largest open ground crops were carrots, deciduous trees and strawberries, while the largest greenhouse crops were cucumber, tulips, aromatic plants and tomatoes.

List of tables

 

Explanation of symbols

1a. Production value 2007–2012

1b. Production value 2013–2018

2a. Production, output price and value, field-grown vegetables 2017–2018

2b. Production, output price and value, field-grown fruit 2017–2018

2c. Production, output price and value, field-grown berries 2017–2018

2d. Production, output price and value, field-grown nursery plants 2017–2018

3a. Production, output price and value, greenhouse-grown vegetables and berries 2017–2018

3b. Production, output price and value, greenhouse-grown cut flowers 2017–2018

3c. Production, output price and value, greenhouse-grown potted bulbous plants 2017–2018

3d. Production, output price and value, greenhouse-grown potted plants and bedding plants 2017–2018

 

 

List of terms

Andel

Share

Annan sallat

Miscellaneous lettuce

Areal

Area

Barrväxter

Coniferous plants

Blomkål

Cauliflowers

Bär

Berries

Bärbuskar

Berry-bushes

Cyklamen

Cyclamen

Friland

Open ground / field

Frukt

Fruit

Fruktträd

Fruit trees

Företag

Holding

Gröna växter

Green plants

Gurka

Cucumber

Hallon

Raspberry

Hektar (ha)

Hectare

Hela riket

Whole country

Hyacinter

Hyacinth

Häck- och landskapsväxter

Hedge- and landscape plants

Isbergssallat

Iceberg lettuce

Jordgubbar

Strawberries

Jordgubbsplantor

Strawberry plants

Julstjärna

Poinsettia

Klängväxter

Climbers

Kronor (kr)

Swedish Crowns (SEK)

Kruksallat

Potted lettuce

Krukväxter

Potted plants

Kryddväxter

Aromatic plants

Krysantemum

Chrysanthemum

Kålrötter

Swedes

Köksväxter

Vegetables

Körsbär

Cherries

Lökblommor

Bulbous flowers

Lövfällande träd

Deciduous trees

Majs

Maize

Matlök

Onions

Medelfel

Standard error

Miljon(er)

Million(s)

Morötter

Carrots

Narcisser

Narcissus

Pelargon

Geranium

Pensé

Viola

Perenner

Perennials

Plantskoleväxter

Nursery plants

Plommon

Plums

Praktpetunia

Petunia

Produktion

Production

Prydnadsbuskar

Ornamental bush

Purjolök

Leeks

Päron

Pears

Rosor

Roses

Rödbetor

Beetroots

Salladskål

Brassica pekinensis

Skörd

Yield

Småplantor

Small plants

Snittblommor

Cut flowers

Styck (st)

Pieces

Sticklingar

Cuttings

Storleksgrupp

Size group

Summa

Total

Svarta vinbär

Blackcurrants

Tomat

Tomato

Ton

Metric ton

Totalt

Total

Tulpaner

Tulips

Utplanteringsväxter

Bedding plants

Vitkål

Cabbage

Värde

Value

Växthus

Greenhouse

Växthusodling

Greenhouse cultivation

Växthusyta

Greenhouse area

Växtslag

Plant type

Äpple

Apples

Övrigt

Other