Jordbruksverkets startsida

Training courses on the use of plant protection products

Qualifications from the EEA and Switzerland

Temporary practice in Sweden

Permanent practice in Sweden

Qualifications from countries outside the EEA and Switzerland

How to apply for recognition

  • certificates of competence or proof of formal qualifications from your home country.
  • document showing your age (copy of passport or other identity document)