Statens Jordbruksverk
Sveriges officiella statistik - Statistiska meddelanden
Trädgårdsundersökningen 2015

JO 28 SM 1601

 

pil.gifFörsta sidan - I korta drag pil.gifStatistiken med kommentarer
pil.gifTabeller pil.gifFakta om statistiken
pil.gifKontaktpersoner, mer information pil.gifIn English

In English

Summary
List of tables
List of terms

Summary

If you would like to download the publication in PDF format, then please click on the link “Första sidan – I korta drag” above, then click on the link “Hela publikationen (PDF)”.

The total production value of the Swedish horticultural output amounted to just over 4.8 billion SEK in 2015. The value was roughly equal to the 2014 value and 8 percent higher than the five-year average for 2010–2014.

Open ground cultivation contributed 61 percent of the total production value in 2015, while greenhouse production contributed the remaining 39 percent. In a similar way, edible crops and ornamental plants contributed 61 and 39 percent of the total value respectively.

Although the horticultural production value on the whole exhibited only a very small change between 2014 and 2015, its various parts developed differently. While the open ground cultivation of edible plants exhibited an increased production value, the value of nursery plants decreased. Looking at greenhouse production, the production value of vegetables and berries as well as potted plants and bedding plants decreased, while the value of cut flowers and potted bulbous flowers remained essentially unchanged.

From a value perspective, the largest open ground crops were carrots, strawberries and deciduous plants, while the largest greenhouse crops were tulips, aromatic plants and cucumber.

List of tables

 

Explanation of symbols

1a. Production value development 2004–2009

1b. Production value development 2010–2015

2a. Production, output price & value, field-grown vegetables 2014–2015

2b. Production, output price & value, field-grown fruit 2014–2015

2c. Production, output price & value, field-grown berries 2014–2015

2d. Production, output price & value, field-grown nursery plants 2014–2015

3a. Production, output price & value, greenhouse-grown vegetables and berries 2014–2015

3b. Production, output price & value, greenhouse-grown cut flowers 2014–2015

3c. Production, output price & value, greenhouse-grown potted bulbous plants 2014–2015

3d. Production, output price & value, greenhouse-grown potted plants and bedding plants 2014–2015

 

 

List of terms

Andel

Share

Annan sallat

Misc. lettuce

Areal

Area

Barrväxter

Coniferous plants

Blomkål

Cauliflowers

Bär

Berries

Bärbuskar

Berry-bushes

Cyklamen

Cyclamen

Friland

Open ground / field

Frukt

Fruit

Fruktträd

Fruit trees

Företag

Holding

Gröna växter

Green plants

Gurka

Cucumber

Hallon

Raspberry

Hektar (ha)

Hectare

Hela riket

Whole country

Hyacinter

Hyacinth

Häck- och landskapsväxter

Hedge- and landscape plants

Isbergssallat

Iceberg lettuce

Jordgubbar

Strawberries

Jordgubbsplantor

Strawberry plants

Julstjärna

Poinsettia

Klängväxter

Climbers

Kruksallat

Potted lettuce

Krukväxter

Potted plants

Kryddväxter

Aromatic plants

Krysantemum

Chrysanthemum

Kålrötter

Swede

Köksväxter

Vegetables

Körsbär

Cherries

Lökblommor

Bulbous flowers

Lövfällande träd

Deciduous trees

Majs

Maize

Matlök

Onions

Medelfel

Standard error

Morötter

Carrots

Narcisser

Narcissus

Pelargon

Geranium

Pensé

Viola

Perenner

Perennials

Plantskoleväxter

Nursery plants

Plommon

Plum

Praktpetunia

Petunia

Prydnadsbuskar

Ornamental bush

Purjolök

Leeks

Päron

Pears

Rosor

Roses

Rödbetor

Beetroots

Salladskål

Brassica pekinensis

Skörd

Yield

Småplantor

Small plants

Snittblommor

Cut flowers

Styck (st)

Pieces

Sticklingar

Cuttings

Storleksgrupp

Size group

Summa

Total

Svarta vinbär

Blackcurrants

Tomat

Tomato

Ton

Metric ton

Totalt

Total

Tulpaner

Tulips

Utplanteringsväxter

Bedding plants

Vitkål

Cabbage

Växthus

Greenhouse

Växthusodling

Greenhouse cultivation

Växthusyta

Greenhouse area

Växtslag

Plant type

Äpple

Apple

Övrigt

Other